Hello, as of yesterday evening, my group messages have gone out of whack.
qcperry

I can send messages to a group and they can all read it, but any messages they send, I do not receive. I'm lost and confused, help?!
I have tried cycling power, resetting my network settings, and starting a new group chat after deleting the old one. No dice.

The other users are using iphone and android devices. I am up to date with software on my iphone 5s.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Hello, as of yesterday evening, my group messages have gone out of whack.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
qcperry, that is definitely odd that this is occurring with your iPhone. With regards to the group message, are all messages sending out as an SMS to all parties, or are some messages going out as an iMessage?

By chance, are you connected to WiFi when attempting to send and receive?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Hello, as of yesterday evening, my group messages have gone out of whack.
qcperry

After further research, I found group messaging with only other iphone users did in fact work and were being sent as imessages.
Texts are being sent out as SMS to the group message with the non-iphone user.
This could or could not me related, but a non-iphone sent me a picture directly to me, and I did not get the message. There might be a bigger problem?

As for if i was on WiFi, I believe i have had the same problem on and off it.
If you need any more info let me know Smiley Happy I appreciate the help!

0 Likes