Help!! XS Max
camandrew

Hello, we purchased 2 iPhone XS Max’s in December 2018. We have had issues with connection since we got them. I got my replacement through Verizon last month (March 2020) because the issue got so bad to the point where the phone would drop connection, would not sent snapchats or texts, would freeze, would randomly restart, etc. the replacement phone is doing the same exact thing, as is my mom’s (the 2nd xs max purchased in december 2018). neither verizon nor apple will back their selves and issue me out a new phone model. i know 4 other people with different carriers who are having the same issue with this phone model. i think verizon should back me up and send out a newer model, or else i will just have to continuously bug them until they do. it’s a shame i have to pay $1,100 for a phone that is trash. please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help!! XS Max
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

camandrew, we don't like to see you run into this many issues with your iPhone XS Max but providing a brand new replacement is not an option we can provide under the warranty here. We do not make these phones, but provide the service on it. All we can do is process a Certified Like-New Replacement for the same exact model which goes through a 100-point inspection to ensure these issues don't exist when you receive the phone. A new phone will never be approved to be transparent.

If your replacement is exhibiting the same issues, that's a red flag that your software might be corrupt or to blame. We recommend restoring your iPhone to factory settings via iTunes as this will also load up a new copy of iOS 13. We encourage setting up your iPhone as new to test the issues going forward. Keep us posted on any changes. http://spr.ly/66081Ns4p

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Help!! XS Max
camandrew

yes, i kind of figured that. but maybe you guys can work with apple to get me a discount on a new one or something, or i guess i’ll be switching carriers since verizon won’t work with me. at least pay my phone off or something...

0 Likes