Hi - can someone help me. I dropped my phone in water, it doesn't work- I want to just get an iphone uprgrade.
Jacqueline_Figured

is someone available for chat

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hi - can someone help me. I dropped my phone in water, it doesn't work- I want to just get an iphone uprgrade.
Not applicable

Maybe you could use the chat feature under the contact us link. This is a peer to peer help forum.  Or call 800-922-0204 from a land line and speak to customer service.  Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Hi - can someone help me. I dropped my phone in water, it doesn't work- I want to just get an iphone uprgrade.
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Also, some questions that you will need to answer.

Are you currently under contract? - If so, then you will likely not be able to get a phone at a subsidized price.  You will need to either pay full retail for the phone you want, or look into the Certified Pre-Owned program, or purchase a device from a third party such as Craiglist or eBay.

Did you have insurance on the phone that was dropped in water? - If so, then insurance claims go through Asurion and you will only get the same type of phone that you currently have.

If you are not under contract, then you can simply purchase a new phone (at a subsidized price if you choose).  You can use any number of several different avenues.  Call Verizon Customer Service.  Log in to your My Verizon account online.  Go to a Verizon corporate store.  Purchase from a third  party.

0 Likes