Hi,i am from serbia, i buy iphone 5 online,and when im turn on iphon they ask me for some apple id and password. What to do next? Please help me
mirka023

Hi,i am from serbia, i buy iphone 5 online,and when im turn on iphon they ask me for some apple id and password. What to do next? Please help me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hi,i am from serbia, i buy iphone 5 online,and when im turn on iphon they ask me for some apple id and password. What to do next? Please help me
Not applicable

http://www.apple.com/support/iPhone

The support forum can assist you better with this issue.

When you set up any iPhone you either have already set up a Apple ID and password in the past, if you never set one up follow the screen prompts to set up these items.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: Hi,i am from serbia, i buy iphone 5 online,and when im turn on iphon they ask me for some apple id and password. What to do next? Please help me
4swifty
Enthusiast - Level 2

THEIR IS NO WORK AROUND>The lock activation is on because the phone has been reported stolen or misplaced.  The phone is useless to you until the original registered owner of the phone provides their Apple ID.

You can take it to a verizon wireless and they will type in the IMEI or Serial # and locate the owner for you.

If the outside of the phone lists a number for you to call which is most likely the scenario,  I recommend you call the number as I bet they will  provide you with a reward for its return.

0 Likes