High Pitch Noise on 6Plus
sgrannis

Has anyone else experienced a high pitch noise while talking on the 6Plus? I am on my second phone and it has happened twice today not to mention the previous 15-20 times before on original and this replacement>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: High Pitch Noise on 6Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sgrannis-  Time to get rid of that high pitch sound. Do you have a case on your device? Please go to your Settings>General>Accessibility and  scroll down to phone noise cancellation and turn it off. Please let us know the outcome.
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sgrannis-  Time to get rid of that high pitch sound. Do you have a case on your device? Please go to your Settings>General>Accessibility and  scroll down to phone noise cancellation and turn it off. Please let us know the outcome.
JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jo1Jo

I have been having the same problem.  I could be sitting still on the phone, using the hands free in two different cars. I have the Phone noise cancelation ON.  So this is not the FIX.  And the is not the only phone I know of that this is happening.. I know at least 4 others that have a iPhone 6 or Plus that have the same issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jo1Jo,

I appreciate all of those details. Our goal is always to make sure you get world class service and I'm confident we can find a solution. When did htis start? Does it only happen when talking with certain people or everyone?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes