Horrible data service
valerie10b
Enthusiast - Level 1

My data service is terrible. Mulitple times a day i go from LTE to 3G to 1X and I have no idea why. This is extremely frustrating because I'm not even out of town.

Labels (1)
Re: Horrible data service
Marc1313

Same issues. After an hour with tech they created a ticket and the results just came back. What a shocker...just what I told them it was a weak signal. The issue however is recent and never had the problem before in numerous areas that issue. Also full strength and can’t connect. The suggestion by them was to get “priority” data at extra cost to jump people who don’t have it. That sounds fair right?!?! My service gets worse by the month. I’m done paying for a service they can’t provide as advertised. AT&T here I come. 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible data service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sure you are frustrated with the loss of service. I would be too! Thank you for being a loyal customer and for giving us the opportunity to help. We want to address why the signal is fluctuating.

Do you notice this is certain areas or one specific area? When did you first notice this, valeri10b?
vzw.com/troubleshooting is a great help for basic troubleshooting steps.

Marc1313, the last thing we want is for you to leave us to go somewhere else. More than 100 million Americans rely on our network to stay connected to their friends, family, and colleagues, and to the information they need. Due to our network being a shared resource, we need to ensure all customers have a great mobile experience with Verizon. Depending on which plan you have, your data will slow down when there is congestion on the tower. https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/

The great news is that you can mix and match the plan for your account to choose the plan that suits your needs the best. Which plan do you have at this time?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes