How Can I Activate My Old iPhone 4s?
CAPNKERK

I have an old 4s that I charge last night since it has all my contacts and pictures saved. Turned it on and it said Hello please activate? I have been using my 6s plus since March . Call up Verizon and was told to activate my old phone via wifi. All I did

Very rude support and no help left with my old 4s that I charged and now says Hello please activate

um yeah ok I been using this 6s plus since March

and when I asked why my data is being shared I was

told there can be 5000 reasons why my bill says that

call Apple thanks for Using Verizon

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have an old 4s that I charge last night since it has all my contacts and pictures saved. Turned it on and it said Hello please activate? I have been using my 6s plus since March . Call up Verizon and was told to activate my old phone via wifi. All I
CAPNKERK

15 mins to mark this as a question

???

yes please fix your issues that I pay for

can you do that?????

0 Likes
Re: I have an old 4s that I charge last night since it has all my contacts and pictures saved. Turned it on and it said Hello please activate? I have been using my 6s plus since March . Call up Verizon and was told to activate my old phone via wifi. All I
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you were using a iPhone 4S and switched to the 6S Plus then unless you reset the 4S it would not ask you to activate it. It has already been activated. If you reset it then try to use it it will ask for activation. Problem is that your account isn't looking for the iPhone 4S so it won't activate.

How come your contacts and pictures weren't backed up to and restored from the iCloud? Apple makes this very easy to switch from one Apple device to another.

0 Likes
Re: How Can I Activate My Old iPhone 4s?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you remove the SIM card from the 6S Plus before trying to activate the 4S?  If not, remove it and then power down the 6S Plus.  Then turn on the 4S and dial *228 and follow the prompts to activate it with your phone number.

You can only have one phone active on a phone number; if the SIM is still active for the 6S Plus, the number is assigned to that device, and you won't be able to activate the 4S.

0 Likes