How Do I restart a iPhone 6 64GB Silver?
KTVaughan

The iPhone is frozen and cannot be restarted.

The phone is charged.It is not damaged, but may have been trying an update.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How Do I restart a iPhone 6 64GB Silver?
kristieq_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello Kevin. My apologies that you're having issues with your iPhone 6. Let's get this screen back up and running. Let's have you press and hold the Power button (at the top), plus the Home button (at the bottom) at the same time, till you see the Apple logo, then release & keep us posted with results. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kristieq_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello Kevin. My apologies that you're having issues with your iPhone 6. Let's get this screen back up and running. Let's have you press and hold the Power button (at the top), plus the Home button (at the bottom) at the same time, till you see the Apple logo, then release & keep us posted with results. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes
pmhurd

I had the same problem, holding the home/power button did not work, The apple logo came on but that's all that happened.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is concerning to hear. Have you been able to power cycle your device since your last reply?

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes