How can I build a new mailbox?
c-bear

I want to move an email into a new mailbox, I touch the file icon and it says 'move this message to a new mailbox.' but I am unable to do anything on this screen except hit the Cancel button...  Please help, can someone explain how I can build a mailbox?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I build a new mailbox?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are you wanting to create new mailbox or a new mail folder within a mailbox account? If you're just wanting folder to separate and organize emails it depends on the email you are using. Usually you will need to create those folders using the email client on the computer first. At least that's my experience. Some one might be able to explain more clearly if you clarify what you are trying to do and perhaps the type of email you're doing this with (aol, yahoo, etc.)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I build a new mailbox?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are you wanting to create new mailbox or a new mail folder within a mailbox account? If you're just wanting folder to separate and organize emails it depends on the email you are using. Usually you will need to create those folders using the email client on the computer first. At least that's my experience. Some one might be able to explain more clearly if you clarify what you are trying to do and perhaps the type of email you're doing this with (aol, yahoo, etc.)

0 Likes