How can check if an Apple iPhone 5c has Software Version 13.1 installed?
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

1. On about 10 Nov, 2014, I read a post dated 07 Nov, 2014, stating that there is a possible fix for the iPhone 5c issue of excessive data usage. In this post it stated that Apple has released an Update to address the issue of the iPhone 5c using excessive data usage. Furthermore, in this post it stated that his or her daughter's iPhone 5c data usage when from 9GB to 2GB per month, after installing this update.

2. However, I have been unable to verify if my wife's iPhone 5c has, or has not, the Software Version 13.1 installed upon her phone. I have already been told to go to the "About Phone" setting to check for if it has Software Version 13.1 whatever installed. Of which I have tried doing, but was unable to verify if it was installed or not.  I remember doing an update on my wife's phone, but I do not know if it was the above update or not.

3. At this point of time I am not sure, what term, or setting, that I need to check if it has the Software Version 13.1 installed. I have not found any pending updates needing to done. So if this Software Version 13.1 whatever is not installed, where can I find it, in order to installed upon my wife's phone??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can check if an Apple iPhone 5c has Software Version 13.1 installed?
Not applicable

I have never heard of any Apple version you mention.

The latest update to apple ios is 8.1

Click on settings-general-software Update

or serttings-general-about

it will show the version you are on. I would click on the first option just in case.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

I have never heard of any Apple version you mention.

The latest update to apple ios is 8.1

Click on settings-general-software Update

or serttings-general-about

it will show the version you are on. I would click on the first option just in case.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you for your reply. Yes, that was my belief also. But I just wanted to see if anyone knew something, that I did not.

0 Likes
Not applicable

You are very welcome