How do I activate my old iPhone 4s?
ipadupad2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi

I am going back to my old phone and need to know how to go about doing that.

I will be removing a Samsung s5 and putting an iPhone 4s on the existing plan.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What do I need to do to hook up an old Verizon phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ipadupad2,

Changing between devices is simple and we'd be happy to help get you switched over. You would actually be able to make this change to your account directly from your online My Verizon account. However, when you're all done, since the iPhone 4S would be a 3G device you would need to dial *228 and press options 1 to activate. The online process will certainly walk you through the steps as well. Sign in here to get started http://spr.ly/6587BKEo1.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ipadupad2,

Changing between devices is simple and we'd be happy to help get you switched over. You would actually be able to make this change to your account directly from your online My Verizon account. However, when you're all done, since the iPhone 4S would be a 3G device you would need to dial *228 and press options 1 to activate. The online process will certainly walk you through the steps as well. Sign in here to get started http://spr.ly/6587BKEo1.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

ipadupad2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your help!  It's all straighted out!

0 Likes