How do I cancel service on my device?
Mamaw68
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I cancel service to an iPhone 4 that I don't have and the contract is completed.  I am being billed monthly after requesting that this device be removed from my plan at completion of contract time

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cancel service on iPhone 4
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mamaw68, paying for something you don’t use is never fun. I can definitely provide help and the financial relief on your account. I have sent you a private message so that I can provide you the help you deserve.
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Tidbits
Legend

Call in and cancel that's the only way.

0 Likes
Mamaw68
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have done that but other than being put on hold and then cut off I have not been able to accomplish anything and I am still being charged for a phone I no longer have and was told it would come off at the end of the contract, but did not. so just who do I have to talk too, how long am I going to be charged for service for this  phone before someone follows through.  How about a number that someone will actually follow through with my request?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mamaw68, paying for something you don’t use is never fun. I can definitely provide help and the financial relief on your account. I have sent you a private message so that I can provide you the help you deserve.
NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!