How do I clear my voicemail?
skyskiin
Enthusiast - Level 1

My voicemail is saying it's full.  However I have no voicemails in the folder and none in the deleted folders.  I've read other discussions about deleting visual voicemail apps.  I don't have any visual voicemail apps.  I've also reset network settings and this is still not fixing the problem.  Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: voicemail full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's empty your voice mail and stop this message from popping up, skyskiin. Currently, if someone is directed to your voicemail, do they receive an error stating your inbox is full or are they able to leave a message? If they are able to leave a message, are you notified? You mentioned there are no voice mails in your folder. If you dial *86 does it also say you have no voice mails saved?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's empty your voice mail and stop this message from popping up, skyskiin. Currently, if someone is directed to your voicemail, do they receive an error stating your inbox is full or are they able to leave a message? If they are able to leave a message, are you notified? You mentioned there are no voice mails in your folder. If you dial *86 does it also say you have no voice mails saved?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

skyskiin
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you so much!  I dialed *86 today and it worked.  When I tried dialing that the other day it never connected so I thought that feature was disabled.  I was able to manually delete all the voicemails so hopefully now it won't show full.

0 Likes
JILLNAISER

this has happened to me more than once saying voicemail 95% full but nothing in voicemail.

0 Likes