How do I deal with fraud resolution on my account?
dochickey

I had 3 iphone 6  phones added to my account along with various add-ons.  This occurred on 03/20/2015 and the fraud dept removed the phones, but now I am showing disconnection fees for 3 phones that I never owned on my new bill.  Also, there is $249.04 of equipment upgrades to those deactivated phones that I am being billed for.  I have spent close to 2 hours on 03/21/2015 dealing with the "fraud dept" but I still have these fees?  I called again on 03/26/2015 and spent another 45 minutes and was essentially hung up by the same "fraud dept" saying this is a data issue and not a fraud issue.  All the equipment charges that are left on my bill are for the iphone 6's that I do not and have never owned.  I have 2 iphone 5's and have had for about 8 months.

The disconnection fees for phones that were illegally added to my plan is a nice touch also.  Fraud lady showed little concern about that and said I have to pay a disconnect fee?  I guess I didn't think I needed to pay a fee for phones I never owned or authorized on my account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I deal with fraud resolution on my account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Dochickey  I want to apologize for the inconvenience you have endured.  This is definitely not an experience we want our customers to ever have to go through.  The adjustments will be made for early termination fees since those charges aren't applicable to your account.  Please allow up to one billing cycle for the credits to be applied.  EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I deal with fraud resolution on my account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Dochickey  I want to apologize for the inconvenience you have endured.  This is definitely not an experience we want our customers to ever have to go through.  The adjustments will be made for early termination fees since those charges aren't applicable to your account.  Please allow up to one billing cycle for the credits to be applied.  EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes