How do I find my ringtones an ringbacks on here ? They were supposed to transfer on to this phone.
B_A_

How do I find my ringtones an ringbacks on here ? They said they transfer onto here since I bought them. And how can I turn up the volume in the earhole ?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I find my ringtones an ringbacks on here ? They were supposed to transfer on to this phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B.A.,

We want to make sure you are able to locate your ringtones and ringback tones. So I can be on the same page are you trying to locate your ringtones and ringback tones on your device or the VZW website? Did you originally purchase the ringtones and ringback tones from VZW or iTunes? In regards to raising the volume, are you trying to raise the volume on your headset when it is plugged in, speakerphone, or on the earpiece volume on the handset?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How do I find my ringtones an ringbacks on here ? They were supposed to transfer on to this phone.
B_A_

Lindsey T  ...I bought all of the ringtones off of VZ tones deluxe,All of my ringbacks some of which were purchased together with the ringtone as a pair are still on my new phone. But all 25 ringtones are not on here.Some of the ringbacks I bought online. But all the ringbacks made the transfer from a Ravine to the new Apple I phone 4s. But none of my ringtones made it.     Thanks

>>Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service<<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

B.A. hope you're enjoying your new device! We'll make sure that everything is sorted out for you! When moving to a new device, the ringtones will have to be re-purchased on the new device.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes