How do I get my device to start connecting to Safari again?
Kristine314
Enthusiast - Level 1

suddenly I cannot get Yahoo! emails or access pages/links/etc. in Safari when connected to cellular (and some other apps) - only when connected to wifi (Gmail seems to work fine).  I can do a Google search and get results but when I try to click through to the website/web page, I see "Safari cannot open the page because the server cannot be found".  Yahoo! tells me they cannot find the server.  HELP!!!  this just started in the last week or so.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone6 stopped connecting to yahoo! and Safari pages unless in wifi!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Holy smokes, Kristine314! That is a major concern to me. I want to make sure that your Yahoo e-mail and Safari are working with no issues. Thank you so much for all the details as well. Since this issue started have you been able to power the device off all the way and remove the sim card for a good 10-15 seconds? If not, please complete that step for me and re-try: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-115390/ Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iphone6 stopped connecting to yahoo! and Safari pages unless in wifi!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Holy smokes, Kristine314! That is a major concern to me. I want to make sure that your Yahoo e-mail and Safari are working with no issues. Thank you so much for all the details as well. Since this issue started have you been able to power the device off all the way and remove the sim card for a good 10-15 seconds? If not, please complete that step for me and re-try: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-115390/ Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes