How do I set up my device as a mobile hotspot?
Richardro
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently switched over to the More Everything plan and wish to enable mu iPhone 5s so that it can be used as a mobile hotspot. How do I do this (e.g.. what settings do I need to change on my iPhone). Also: Is it a one-time setup (enable it and then just leave it alone and enabled always) or do I go through the enabling process only for the times when I"ll actually be using the iPhone as a hoy spot?

Thanks for reading this and any replies.

Rich

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I set up my iphone 5s to use it as a mobile hotspot?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Richardro,

We are so excited to hear of your interest in the Personal Hotspot feature! Click here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-5s/#Mobile Hotspot for the instructions to setup the Hotspot on the device. You will only have to setup the device and account once. You may have to turn the personal hotspot off/on when using the feature, per it may stop broadcasting the Wi-fi signal after long period of inactivity.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I set up my iphone 5s to use it as a mobile hotspot?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Richardro,

We are so excited to hear of your interest in the Personal Hotspot feature! Click here http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-5s/#Mobile Hotspot for the instructions to setup the Hotspot on the device. You will only have to setup the device and account once. You may have to turn the personal hotspot off/on when using the feature, per it may stop broadcasting the Wi-fi signal after long period of inactivity.

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes