How do I stop the My Verizon app from giving me an error code?
mholliday1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

I keep getting this error code  MDN Error. Code: 11

On the My verizon app.

ALl I want to do is check my data usage so I can see if I can lower my data plan.

This website is a mess too.  I been trying to register and having all kinds of problems.

If I am using prepaid , I don't get owner status or something?

I been trying to check my data on this website , but it won't let me do that either.

I am so tired of verizon and their crap. Expensive bills and what not.  I use to have  a 130 dollar bill a month until I went prepaid, now I may just go to ATT they have 4g prepaid and just about as good service.

What can I do about this error I am getting? Or how can I check my data on this site, when it is telling me I am not the owner. Even though I am the owner of the account.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Annoying Error code on My verizon
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

You might try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Hopefully it will work then.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Hey,

You might try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Hopefully it will work then.

Doc

0 Likes
mholliday1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, that thought did cross my mind... Not something I was hoping to have to go through.  If I try it, I will post if that was a success or not.  Until then, please what is this code about and how to fix?

0 Likes
StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Not sure exactly, but I think it has to do with the cache in the app, some error there. You may simply try clearing the cache in the app.

Doc

0 Likes
mholliday1981
Enthusiast - Level 2

Uninstalling and re installing worked.

Heh , well I definitely do not need 2 GB of data. 

StreetDocRN
Champion - Level 1

Good. I noticed you have an iPhone 4 and I don't think you can clear an app cache like on an Android phone. Glad you got it going.

Doc

0 Likes