How do I transfer my photos from my 4s to my 5c?
Junicorn9

Backed up to the cloud from Iphone 4 and uploaded to 5c but my photos didn't transfer.  What's the best solution to get my photos off my 4 and onto my 5c?  Help!  I'm a photographer and it's pretty important to me.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Photos didn't transfer from my 4s to my 5c
Not applicable

Just like an android phone if you attach the device to your computer via the cable it will show another drive on the computer.

You then migrate to the photos folder, do a select all, then either do a copy and paste or a cut and copy to a folder you create on your computer desktop FIRST.

To put them on the new iPhone it is in reverse. Hook the new device to your computer, open the folder where your photos belong, then go to the desktop and do a select all, copy then click on the iPhone photo folder and select paste.

I do not recommend you do any "Cut & Paste" or you will lose all the photos.

(removed)

Good Luck

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Photos didn't transfer from my 4s to my 5c
Not applicable

Just like an android phone if you attach the device to your computer via the cable it will show another drive on the computer.

You then migrate to the photos folder, do a select all, then either do a copy and paste or a cut and copy to a folder you create on your computer desktop FIRST.

To put them on the new iPhone it is in reverse. Hook the new device to your computer, open the folder where your photos belong, then go to the desktop and do a select all, copy then click on the iPhone photo folder and select paste.

I do not recommend you do any "Cut & Paste" or you will lose all the photos.

(removed)

Good Luck

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes