How do you send invites to calendar event on 6s?
lin2squared

Can anyone tell me the settings on an iPhone 6s that enable you to invite others to an event you have on your calendar?

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do you send invites to calendar event on 6s?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lin2squared,

Whenever you create a event directly on your iphone calender, upon creation will give you an option to send out invites to others that you want to invite that way they can RSVP. Any other events listed such as from your facebook will not be able to adjust and send invites directly from the iphone calender. If any questions please let us know or visit our support page. http://vz.to/1MD3Qnv

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lin2squared

Unfortunately, I do not see the option to send invites on my calendar.  When I've checked online help, they all describe what you replied but I'm not seeing the same view on my calendar.  So, I must have a setting that is not enabled. 

I get the following views,when creating new event or opening an existing.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lin2squared,

I know how easy and important it is to have the calendar right there off your device to use. What are you seeing listed when you click on the + sign when you go to create a event on your calendar?

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes