How long before I receive email acknowledging receipt of my trade-in?
marcmichaud
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was informed by USPS that my Iphone 6 trade-in had been delivered to Verizon (Fort Worth, Tx) on 10/4. I have not yet received a confirmation email from Verizon and wonder what the normal time-frame is to receive such response. I'm also curious to know when I could expect to receive information concerning that device's "appraised value".

Would appreciate any information concerning my return!

thanks.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How long before I receive email acknowledging receipt of my trade-in?
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

David, thank you for your loyalty and for upgrading. We are here to provide you with support related to the phones that your sent in.  Your trade-in phones are safe as long as you show that we received them.  It can take some time to process them into the warehouse based on the number of phones we receive each day.  We ask for your patience and will notify you once they are processed in.

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

alan99001

it about a week for mine

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I received the we have received and the we have approved emails at the same time and it was 20 days after I sent them in. 

0 Likes
YaleK_VZW
Verizon Employee

We certainly want to see you get this awesome promotional value applied as quickly as possible, marcmichaud! Thank you to the community for offering the time frame on the trade-in. I have sent you a Direct Message so that we can take a closer look at the account notes and check on the status of the trade-in. I will look forward to working with you further!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWsupport

0 Likes
vz_is_expensive

I am also wanting to get a time frame on my device trade in.  I sent 3 devices in and they were received 9 days ago and the status hasn't changed on them.  A little concerning to send that much money in devices through the mail!

0 Likes
urbhusker
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, same here!  One phone was received Sept 29th and the other Oct 3 (according to USPS tracking info).  Got the email on the Sept 29 phone but nothing on the Oct 3 one.  Also still waiting for the final appraisals.  $1300 worth of phones sent back to Verizon....

0 Likes
marcmichaud
Enthusiast - Level 1

YaleK_VZW,

I have respond to your private email however I still await a reply. Are you looking into my concerns or not? Please reply to my private email.

Thank you!

0 Likes
ralpht_vzw
Verizon Employee

David, thank you for your loyalty and for upgrading. We are here to provide you with support related to the phones that your sent in.  Your trade-in phones are safe as long as you show that we received them.  It can take some time to process them into the warehouse based on the number of phones we receive each day.  We ask for your patience and will notify you once they are processed in.

Ralpht_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!