How long does a refund take?
gabgeemon18
Enthusiast - Level 2

The representative I spoke with on 8/08/2018 lied and told me they canceled a phone order that was under my name and I would have a refund back by the end of today. The refund amount was $322.23. Well I received an email around 1pm something telling me my order has been shipped. I called back and spoke to someone and they transferred me to the internet support. I spoke to a lovely representative by the name of Courtney and she stated that it was not officially cancelled and I would not receive an refund by the end of today. I would actually receive the refund within 7-10 business days. The supervisor and the representative I spoke with earlier lied to me and did not do their job. I'm highly disappointed! They should have knew that instead of promising me something that was not true. I asked multiple times before I got off the phone with them were they sure I was going to get the money back today and that the phone was cancelled. They said they was sure and that was a lie. Why would I have to wait 7-10 days because of there screw up. I have to really wait until they have the phone back before they can even start the refund process. Horrible customer service. I have to wait almost three weeks before I have my money back.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: How long does a refund take?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure that your refund, gabgeemon18. The refund process can take 7-10 business days to process. If you have any other concerns, reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter for a quick response.

JoelB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Polychip
Enthusiast - Level 1

I waited the full ten business days and still haven’t gotten a refund. Has your problem been resolved?

0 Likes
gabgeemon18
Enthusiast - Level 2

My issue still has not been resolved, keep in mind this all happened on 8/08/2018. Every time I call in, I get a different story and information from a different representative.

Polychip
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too. My order was cancelled on the 2nd and still nothing. The last time I called they said no one had “officially cancelled” the order. So it would take 10 more business days. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be equally disappointed if my order was cancelled with no explanation Polychip. I would like to look into this for you. I have sent you a private message so I can take a look at this for you. 

Amber_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
gabgeemon18
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah they finally got the phone back last week, and I still have not heard anything about my refund. Yeah the customer service sucks! Especially when it comes to refunding money.

0 Likes
gabgeemon18
Enthusiast - Level 2

That’s nice of you to comment and look into polychip issue, you should of been looking into mines. What type of service do you guys have going on smh.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gabgeemon18,

We understand how important it is that you are refunded. We'll gladly look into the status. I've sent you a personal message.

Kati_VZW

0 Likes
JROWE821

I am having this same problem. I cancelled an order an hour after it was placed on a Sunday. I was given a confirmation number for the cancellation but they still shipped the phone. I had to call 2 more times before they stopped the phone from being sent to me. Now I am still waiting on my refund that they told me would be issued the next business day.

0 Likes