How many are going to wait in line for iPhone 6 Friday morning?
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just wondering how many will be waiting in line Friday morning? We will be starting around 3am......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How many are going to wait in line for iPhone 6 Friday morning?
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm planning on around that time too - after doing everything right to get my desired device on launch only to get the ole bait and switch on the shipping date I figured I'd try my hand. Good luck to you!

0 Likes
CSBUFFS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would say that there is about (roughly) 200+ people in line at the apple store 7:37pm MST, and maybe 40-50 at a Verizon that I pass on my way home. All had propped up and setup for the night. Just and FYI, maybe cruise by the store you are planing on this visit and check it out, I hear supply is limited and Apple stores will have the most inventory.

0 Likes
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I simply headed to my local store at about 3:15, I really could have shown up at 5 and been fine. I've never done this before so I wanted to be early and now I'm exhausted!! lol. I managed to be the first in line, I was in and out in 14 minutes after the doors opened. A rep I deal with all the time started checking my order and cancelling while I was still outside. I got what I wanted, on launch day - Not October 28th so I'm happy. How did you make out?

0 Likes