Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in! For many of you, we have been able to merge your Wireless and Fios community accounts so all of your Community contributions are all in one place. If you were active in both communities and you previously used the same My Verizon account to log into both, you’re all set! You will be able to use those same credentials to access the new Community. If one of those accounts was with My Verizon and the other was a Community Member Only account, please use your My Verizon account to log in. Please note that we were only able to merge those accounts that were attributed to the same email address. If you only had one account on either Community, you can log into that account exactly as you have before. For some of our Fios Community members, you may have an issue logging in. If you had an account on the Fios Community and you’re having login issues, please use the Community Member Only login page and use the “Forgot my info” link to reset your password. Once you complete this, you should be able to log in normally. If you continue to have any further issues logging in, please email us at verizon.community.team@verizon.com and we’ll assist you to get you back in the Community! Keep an eye on the Community announcements - we can’t wait to show you what’s in store. The Verizon Community Team
How many people with 10/26 orders know NOTHING?
alc602

How many people out there have an order for a 16gb iphone 5 but have no idea whats going on?  No card charged, no email, no change in status?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How many people with 10/26 orders know NOTHING?
rickeishaj
Enthusiast

I finally have a status changed and pending charge on credit card ordered two 16gb October 1st with a ship by October 26

ahalsey
Enthusiast

I ordered (1) white Iphone 5 16g early on October 1. I recevied mine in the mail today. They charged my card and shipped on Tuesday. I am in Maryland.

berry100
Enthusiast

I ordered on the 5th expected ship date 26th and nothing has changed.

0 Likes
alc602

I wonder if they are shipping by order date?  ahalsey ordered 10/1 and got theirs, but Berry100 ordered 10/5 and I ordered 10/3 and nothing happened yet....

0 Likes
rickeishaj
Enthusiast

I don't know what they doing but I hope phones come Monday my old phone is scheduled to be disconnected then

0 Likes
Mmack13
Enthusiast

I ordered 2 white ones... I have yet to hear anything.  Expected ship date was 10/26/12 for my phones I ordered them on 10/5. 

0 Likes
nitz1964
Enthusiast

I ordered a 16gb black on October 1 and it shipped today. The bad thing is they sent it 2 day. The delivery shows Monday the 29th. I thought they shipped overnight. I guess I will just have to wait.

rickeishaj
Enthusiast

I don't know why they don't deliver on Saturday

0 Likes
inktgirl

I ordered a 32gb in black- was not supposed to ship until the 26th,Verizon called and told me i needed to change my CC but order would still not ship until the 26th. Thursday of last week I got a shipping notification. Received my phone this Monday. Your phone won't be delivered on a Saturday due to it costing an extra charge to be delivered on Saturday from FedEx Smiley Sad

0 Likes