Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?, How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?
Dania_22

I got my phone a month ago and i included total coverage on my phone so im assuming it will be covered completely? If not someone please let me know

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?, How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Making sure you have coverage is always good Dania_22, I understand your concern. I am pleased to confirm if you have insurance through us, your iPhone 5c can certainly be replaced as Asurion does not fix iPhones. This http://vz.to/1btznWo is all the information you need about the deductibles and coverage.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?, How much would it be to send my iphone 5c in to get fixed if i have full coverage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Making sure you have coverage is always good Dania_22, I understand your concern. I am pleased to confirm if you have insurance through us, your iPhone 5c can certainly be replaced as Asurion does not fix iPhones. This http://vz.to/1btznWo is all the information you need about the deductibles and coverage.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Not applicable

Don't I repeat don't go through Verizon!

Go into any Apple Outlet Store and have them warrantee the device.

Remember you would not bring a Ford to a Chrysler dealer for service.

Apple will be much better at working with you on your device.

Good Luck