How to get Siri to use VZ Navigator?
MYMIENGREENVEGA

I did have Siri using VZ Navigator on iPone 6 Plus until I reset all settings then Siri started using google maps and I haven't been able to get it to go back and I now have a new iPhone 7 Plus and Siri will not use VZ Navigator on it either. There needs to be a way to get Siri to use VZ Navigator, it works so much better... anyone know how to get Siri to use VZ Navigator as default? Thank You...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to get Siri to use VZ Navigator?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MYMIENGREENVEGA,

We understand the convenience of this feature. You can reach out to Apple specifically, but based on the information we have, you can no longer use 3rd party application with SIRI. It seems this was an option before, but it is no longer available with the recent software information.

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MYMIENGREENVEGA,

I love to use Siri on my device. You want to make sure can use all features. Please check to make sure all your software is up to date on both your device and the application. Apple can limit the ability to change default applications. Sometimes you can only change certain settings. The SIRI settings are available in the Settings>Siri.

JenelleR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MYMIENGREENVEGA

I have tried every angle I can think of or see in settings ( settings Siri , settings VZ Navigator) shut off maps and Siri will still not use VZ Navigato... my iPhone 7 Plus is new today, everything is up to date... Siri used to use VZ Navigator on old iPhone 6 Plus when it was new and it was an impressive feature, more so then the way it is set up now...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MYMIENGREENVEGA,

We understand the convenience of this feature. You can reach out to Apple specifically, but based on the information we have, you can no longer use 3rd party application with SIRI. It seems this was an option before, but it is no longer available with the recent software information.

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
MYMIENGREENVEGA

I believe that is the case that Siri no longer uses third party apps and there really isn't no use for VZ Navigator anymore... unless VZ Navigator would used every day and still probably would not be worth paying for VZ Navigator and having to manually ask for directions too...

Thank You...

0 Likes