How to properly exit the program?
denzilkhine
Enthusiast - Level 3

By pressing the home button exit the program without putting it in the background mode? I don't want to have it running in the background and chewing up the battery. 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to properly exit the program?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Some will argue that most programs don't run in the background, but for peace of mind, fully exiting the program does not hurt. Double click the home button. At the bottom of the screen you will see any apps that you had opened. Hold your finger on one of them until they start to wiggle. Touch the red minus sign in the left corner of each of those apps to clear them. This will exit them completely. Remember though...any that you have norifications turned on for (FaceBook for example) will still be able to send you notifications.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Some will argue that most programs don't run in the background, but for peace of mind, fully exiting the program does not hurt. Double click the home button. At the bottom of the screen you will see any apps that you had opened. Hold your finger on one of them until they start to wiggle. Touch the red minus sign in the left corner of each of those apps to clear them. This will exit them completely. Remember though...any that you have norifications turned on for (FaceBook for example) will still be able to send you notifications.

0 Likes
denzilkhine
Enthusiast - Level 3

kaebfly wrote:

Perfect. Thanks!

0 Likes
HK_USP
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there even a "task killer" app out there?  I've been just doing the double click and close method thus far.  But an auto task killer like I had on my previous Android would be handy. 

0 Likes