How to retrieve photos deleted from iCloud?
Yun

I recently changed my cell to iPhone6. I backed up all my files ( including photo album) on my old phone in iCloud. After I had restored everything in my new phone ( was able to see my all my photos), I deleted the photo album in iCloud. I was informed that I would have 30 days to download my photos. I did not pay attention to it because I thought I had downloaded everything to the new phone during the "restore" process.  However, exactly after 30 days, all my old photos disappeared from my new iPhone 6. I am wondering how I could retrieve my old photos and what I should do in the future to download all photos to my new phone if I ever change a new phone again. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to retrieve photos deleted from iCloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yun

Congrats on getting a new phone! Its always exciting to be able to play with something new. iCloud is a service provide by Apple. I would highly recommend contacting them directly to see how to recovery your missing pictures. They can be reached at: 800-692-7753

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes