I Pre-Ordered right before midnight, why is my phone STILL in transit from Memphis?
dcrisan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Even a Verizon rep confirmed this when I called them regarding my order earlier this week, the device shipped out on 9/16, Fedex says delivery by 8:PM today but it's still in transit in Memphis Tenn as of 4:00PM with FedEx STILL saying it will be delivered today. This is ridiculous. Will never Pre Order Verizon ever again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I Pre-Ordered right before midnight, why is my phone STILL in transit from Memphis?
dcrisan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up just having FedEx hold my phone for me so I could just go pick it up from the facility. I picked up my phone this morning! They wanted to deliver it sometime next week with no specified date after ALREADY missing their guaranteed delivery date, very bad customer service, the worst actually. I was so surprised that FedEx was behaving the way they did.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I Pre-Ordered right before midnight, why is my phone STILL in transit from Memphis?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry about the delay with your shipment, dcrisan. Did you receive your order yesterday? If not, what information does your tracking number show on FedEx's website?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

dcrisan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did not receive my order, it says that now it is in town, but it isn't getting on a truck for delivery it's pretty much sitting in hiatus after 4 different Verizon reps said that I'll get the phone yesterday, but i never did, Fedex delivery just changed from 9/19/14 guaranteed delivery by 8 P.M. yesterday to N/A now when it comes to delivery and nothing is updating.  What really disappoints is the fact that the phone was picked up and ready to ship on the 15th according to fedex and was being shipped with overnight, I understand they were told to hold it until Friday but how do you mess up so atrociously after all you had to do was purposely delay the package till Friday and hold it. VERY VERY irritating.

0 Likes
dcrisan
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up just having FedEx hold my phone for me so I could just go pick it up from the facility. I picked up my phone this morning! They wanted to deliver it sometime next week with no specified date after ALREADY missing their guaranteed delivery date, very bad customer service, the worst actually. I was so surprised that FedEx was behaving the way they did.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dcrisan,

I'm so sorry about this experience. I'm glad you were able to pick up your phone from FedEx. I hope you are enjoying all of the great features the iPhone 6 has to offer.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes