I am currently in Cameroon, Africa and after arriving here, I added Global services to my plan in hopes to be able to use my phone to call local numbers. When I dial local numbers in Cameroon, with or without the country code, the call fails. I suspect
cctga

I am currently in Cameroon, Africa and after arriving here, I added Global services to my plan in hopes to be able to use my phone to call local numbers.  When I dial local numbers in Cameroon, with or without the country code, the call fails.  I suspect it may be that the phone is 3G and this area only supports 2G.  Help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I am currently in Cameroon, Africa and after arriving here, I added Global services to my plan in hopes to be able to use my phone to call local numbers. When I dial local numbers in Cameroon, with or without the country code, the call fails. I susp
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

cctga,

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble while traveling. We definitely want to make sure you have all available options. Normally when traveling internationally we reccommend setting up international services prior to leaving. When you added the services did you do so online or with a rep? It would be best to contact our global department in order to troubleshoot any and all issues with services while international http://vz.to/17KseUf.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes