I am having trouble setting up call forwarding routines to my transcription service (phonetag.com). Just switched from ATT to Vrzn but kept same phone number. Protocols from Vrzn and phonetag all result in "call can not be completed". Any ideas?
CWW318

I am having trouble setting up call forwarding routines to my transcription service (phonetag.com).  Just switched from ATT to Vrzn but kept same phone number.  Protocols from Vrzn and phonetag all result in "call can not be completed".  Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having trouble setting up call forwarding routines to my transcription service (phonetag.com). Just switched from ATT to Vrzn but kept same phone number. Protocols from Vrzn and phonetag all result in "call can not be completed". Any ideas?
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

CWW318 We're glad that you have joined the VZW family! Let's get your call forwarding questions answered. To set up call forwarding on our end, you would call *72 and enter the number where calls are to be sent *then press send* Wait for the beep and press end. If there is a special number for phone tag you would enter it after the *72. You may also want to reach out to phonetag support. 

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter

@VZWSupport

0 Likes