I am in Germany and just purchased a sim card from ALDI, I tried to activate it on my phone, but it says it is locked. How do I unlock it? I only have wifi so I can't call Verizon Support from my phone, is there a way to do it online?
demsab
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am in Germany and purchased a sim card. It says my phone is locked, is there a way to unlock it online (I only have wifi so I can't call Verizon Support)?

Labels (2)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am in Germany and just purchased a sim card from ALDI, I tried to activate it on my phone, but it says it is locked. How do I unlock it? I only have wifi so I can't call Verizon Support from my phone, is there a way to do it online?
demsab
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually managed to unlock it by borrowing someone else's phone to call

verizon. I am using my iphone 4s with an aldi sim card. I'm having some

trouble with sms and internet, but I don't think that has anything to do

verizon, thank you for getting back to me!

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I am in Germany and just purchased a sim card from ALDI, I tried to activate it on my phone, but it says it is locked. How do I unlock it? I only have wifi so I can't call Verizon Support from my phone, is there a way to do it online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I spent some time in Germany, demsab. I loved it. Are you a current Verizon customer? Which device did you purchase the SIM card for? I look forward to hearing back from you.

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
demsab
Enthusiast - Level 1

I actually managed to unlock it by borrowing someone else's phone to call

verizon. I am using my iphone 4s with an aldi sim card. I'm having some

trouble with sms and internet, but I don't think that has anything to do

verizon, thank you for getting back to me!

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes