I am looking for the email address of my phone or how to set one up. Not my Internet Explorer but an email address that I can use to send email fom my computer to my iphone.
Marquiess
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am looking for the email address of my phone or how to set one up. Not my Internet Explorer but an email address that I can use to send email from my computer to my iphone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am looking for the email address of my phone or how to set one up. Not my Internet Explorer but an email address that I can use to send email fom my computer to my iphone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marquiess,

No worries, I can help with that info! When sending from an email address, you will want to use this format 123-456-7890@vtext.com.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: I am looking for the email address of my phone or how to set one up. Not my Internet Explorer but an email address that I can use to send email fom my computer to my iphone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marquiess,

No worries, I can help with that info! When sending from an email address, you will want to use this format 123-456-7890@vtext.com.

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Marquiess
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yay! Thanks, it works.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you send pictures or anything else in the e-mails (in other words, something other than a text e-mail), you'll need to send it to 123-456-7890@vzwpix.com

0 Likes