I am not getting calls, and any calls I make are dropped mid conversation
tjcallaway888

I'm pretty irritated. I've made the switch from Sprint to Verizon under the impression that I would be receiving better service. This morning I have been unable to make calls - any that are made are dropped or says "call failed". I've updated my phone, restarted it, no avail. My mom tried calling me (on the same plan) and I don't even receive the phone call. She says it goes straight to voice mail. This is getting really annoying.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am not getting calls, and any calls I make are dropped mid conversation
Dakhud
Enthusiast - Level 1

Make sure that your VoLTE is activated by going to Settings -> Cellular -> Cellular Data Options -> Voice & Data. Here you will be able to make sure LTE and VoLTE is on and you can also toggle Roaming and Low Data Mode on and off. 

If the problem is still a problem and you've already turned your phone off and back on again, I'd got to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. Yes you'll have to retype your WiFi Passwords in again but usually this has helped me with connectivity issues in the past. 

If it still hasn't stopped you're going to have to go into either Verizon or Maybe even contact Apple. Verizon is, without a doubt, the best cellular service in the USA. It could just be the iPhone Antenna too. Hope it works out for you tho!

0 Likes
Re: I am not getting calls, and any calls I make are dropped mid conversation
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tjcallaway888 We are trilled to have you as a new member of the Verizon family. The last thing we would ever want is for you to experience issues with your calls and we want to help you. When did you join the Verizon family? Are you experiencing any issues with your data or text messages? Please provide the nearest intersection, and city where you are experiencing issues with your calls?

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes