I am on my parent's plan right now and was wanting to go onto my own account/plan. However, I just got an iPhone 5c in august and I know there is an early termination fee. How much is the early termination fee if I go off of my parent's account and get ri
bam2018

I am on my parent's plan right now and was wanting to go onto my own account/plan. However, I just got an iPhone 5c in august and I know there is an early termination fee. How much is the early termination fee if I go off of my parent's account and get rid of that phone number/phone etc? I just want to be on my own account, but I don't want a high early termination fee that is going to be the deciding factor if I get off their plan or not.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I am on my parent's plan right now and was wanting to go onto my own account/plan. However, I just got an iPhone 5c in august and I know there is an early termination fee. How much is the early termination fee if I go off of my parent's account and ge
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Bam,

I am so ecstatic to hear that you are wanting to open an account in your name! We offer an Assumption of Liability that would allow you the current account holder to give permission for you assume liability of your number. Click here for information on how the process works http://vz.to/HverXe .

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

Re: I am on my parent's plan right now and was wanting to go onto my own account/plan. However, I just got an iPhone 5c in august and I know there is an early termination fee. How much is the early termination fee if I go off of my parent's account and ge
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi Bam,

I am so ecstatic to hear that you are wanting to open an account in your name! We offer an Assumption of Liability that would allow you the current account holder to give permission for you assume liability of your number. Click here for information on how the process works http://vz.to/HverXe .

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Tweet us @vzwsupport