I can't dial out or send messages after IOS 8.4.1 Update. I have restored and backed up and still does not work.
CMEdwards

I updated my IOS to 8.4.1 and now I can't place/receive a call or text.  My wife updated hers as well and it completely killed her phone and it is stuck in restore mode "waiting for Iphone" and can't get it to turn on.  Anyone else having issues with this update.  I need help figuring out why my phone won't allow calls/text (goes straight to Verizon) and why my wifes phone will not turn on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I can't dial out or send messages after IOS 8.4.1 Update. I have restored and backed up and still does not work.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CMEdwards

Help is here! I have sent you a private message to assist you further on this unusual problem. I don't have any other reports from anyone having this trouble after updating software to 8.4.1. We will help you! I am also an iPhone user and updated with no trouble, so let's see what's going on. I await your reply in that private message. Thank you!

LauraD_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I can't dial out or send messages after IOS 8.4.1 Update. I have restored and backed up and still does not work.
CMEdwards

My IPhone 5 will not get out of Recovery Mode in Itunes It is stuck on

Waiting for IPhone. My phone does not come on at all when powering up or

down or power/home button. The only time it comes on is when the Apple

comes on my screen with a download bar under it. This is where it gets

stuck. I have attempted restoring using a couple differnet computers. I

have installed and uninstalled Itunes and keep getting the same results.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

On Sun, Aug 23, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes