I cannot log onto data network. I get an error that says "Could not activate cellular data network."
smoto99

I got a new iPhone 5S.  The phone works and I get text messages.  I cannot log on to the internet.  I get an "Could not activate cellular data network error."  How do I get this fixed?  I spent an hour with a Verizon tech and have reset the network, did a hard reset and rebooted the phone with no luck.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cannot log onto data network. I get an error that says "Could not activate cellular data network."
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi smoto99
Congrats on the new phone. I'm sorry you were having problems activating the device. We appreciate all the troubleshooting you've done.Let's see what's causing this. Pls try powering down the device remove and reinsert the Sim card.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I cannot log onto data network. I get an error that says "Could not activate cellular data network."
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi smoto99
Congrats on the new phone. I'm sorry you were having problems activating the device. We appreciate all the troubleshooting you've done.Let's see what's causing this. Pls try powering down the device remove and reinsert the Sim card.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Did you order it online? If so power the device off then, from a different phone, call 1-877-807-4646 to accept the terms and conditions then power the iPhone on. If this does not work then take it to a corporate store.

0 Likes