I cannot shut down or restart my iPHone 6S. Is there anything I can do here at home to take care of this?
Yorianne

My iPhone 6S is stuck on Siri.  I cannot shut it down or restart it.  Is there anything I can do now, or do I need to take it to the Verizon store?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I cannot shut down or restart my iPHone 6S. Is there anything I can do here at home to take care of this?
Weth
Legend

And if that doesn't work, press and hold the power and home buttons together for 30 seconds.

View solution in original post

Re: I cannot shut down or restart my iPHone 6S. Is there anything I can do here at home to take care of this?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds (it will seem like a long time!) and see if you can get the phone to reboot.

Weth
Legend

And if that doesn't work, press and hold the power and home buttons together for 30 seconds.

humanbean

And if that doesn't work return it, if you can. I had to return mine because I couldn't get pass the "hello" screen, tried tech help, brought to the store: nothing. There seems to be an issue with those phones; and then they charge you $30.00 restocking fee!!!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

YYou only get charged a restocking fee if you get a different make or model, color, or memory difference.