I cant receive group texts which I had been previously receiving. I tried a restart, updating to IOS 8.3, checked setting to make sure I could receive texts, ect.. What else can I do?
NH_to_MN

I cant receive group texts which I had been previously receiving.  I tried a restart, updating to IOS 8.3, checked setting to make sure I could receive texts, ect.. What else can I do?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I cant receive group texts which I had been previously receiving. I tried a restart, updating to IOS 8.3, checked setting to make sure I could receive texts, ect.. What else can I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NH_to_MN,

We definitely want to get those messages flowing again and happy to help! Is this happening with all group messages or with specific contacts or individuals? How long has this been going on? Have there been any recent changes since this recently started such as new apps, app updates or software updates prior to the recent?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I cant receive group texts which I had been previously receiving. I tried a restart, updating to IOS 8.3, checked setting to make sure I could receive texts, ect.. What else can I do?
NH_to_MN

Thanks for the reply.    This is happening to a specific group string.   I havent been able to receive texts from the group for over 24 hours.  They can receive mine though.  I have not added any apps or updated apps within the last 24-48 hours.  thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NH_to_MN

It's always a pleasure to help our customers.  Let's get your phone back on the yellow brick road.  Was Wi-Fi on or off when sending the group messages?  Do you have the group messaging setting turn on?  You view that in Settings>Messages>Group Messaging.  Keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes