I don't receive some of my messages, when I look on my computer they show up, but they never get delivered to my phone. what should I do?
williamz1720

I have an iPhone 6, and sometimes there are some messages that are never received by my phone, but when I go on my computer they show up on my imessage application. I have tried updating my phone, restarting my phone, but nothing seems to work. I don't know if this is an issue with my phone or what, but it's frustrating when I miss messages from people.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I don't receive some of my messages, when I look on my computer they show up, but they never get delivered to my phone. what should I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
@williamz1720

It's important that you're receiving all of your messages on your iPhone 6!  I would love to assist.

When did this problem begin?  Can you confirm where you're located exactly when this problem occurs (home/work/zip code)?  Does your device have an active WiFi or cellular (3G or 4G LTE) data connection when this is happening?  Are you experiencing any problems sending text messages?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes