I had to purchase a 4G LTE USB Modem due to a very slow 3G IPhone 4 Connection!
KEV815PAN
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry if I am unable to reply to any of the existing posts, or reply to any replies that get posted here, but I just wanted to let Verizon's Apple IPhone 4 Support team and Community Members know that the reason that I am now mostly using my new Novatel Wireless 551L 4G LTE USB Modem to surf the Internet instead of my Apple IPhone 4 is that I am getting very slow 3G Speeds fom my Apple IPhone 4 all of a sudden, and it is NOT even a year old yet. Anyone who needs to use the Internet on their Cell Phones should know, this IPhone is not for you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I had to purchase a 4G LTE USB Modem due to a very slow 3G IPhone 4 Connection!
KEV815PAN
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry about the duplicate post last night, (I was able to post new posts on my Apple IPad 2 here but not post replies to existing posts).

0 Likes
Re: I had to purchase a 4G LTE USB Modem due to a very slow 3G IPhone 4 Connection!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello KEV815PAN,

I can imagine the frustration caused by the slow data speeds.  I notice in your recent posts that you have upgraded to an iPhone 4S.  Since activating this device has the browsing and application experience improved?  Does the 4G USB modem consistently pick up 4G? If it does pick up 3G are the speeds similar to your iPhone?  Please let me know if I can provide any additional assistance.  I would be happy to help with any lasting concerns.

Thank You,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
KEV815PAN
Contributor - Level 1

Hello Verizon, just checked back in today to see what going on and I can tell you that my 551L connects just fine at 4G LTE on Windows, still NOT functioning on my Mac OS X, but very happy with my 551L, also very happy with my IPhone 4S, have had some problems with Data Overages due to the fact that my Parents aren't letting me use their Comcast Connection (I live with my Parent's due to living on Social Security and being a Medicare/Medicaid Dual Eligable), other than that I have been fine. I was more than a little annoyed about two months ago when you guys disconected my service but I am over that now, I will however switch to either Sprint or Virgin Moble if it happens again, just to let you guys know that I was NOT very happy with being Disconnected, expecially since I am Low Income and I did NOT have the kind of Money that you were asking for at the time. Just FYI.

0 Likes