I have 16GB iPhone 6 How can I get 64GB?
Lore132

Turns out that 16GB is not enough storage on my iPhone 6.  Can I get/trade in for 64GB?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have 16GB iPhone 6 How can I get 64GB?
Tidbits
Legend

Sell it and buy the other one you want.

If you are within your 14 day (30 in California) you can do an exchange.

0 Likes
Lore132

Thanks Tidbits.  I've had it more than 14 days so I was hoping I could trade up rather than sell and repurchase.  I'll probably just stick with this for now and deal.  Thanks again.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Unfortunately your only option is to sell it and buy the one you want as mentioned. You wouldn't want to trade it in because you wouldn't get what it's worth. I'm hoping in the future they do away with the 16gb model and brig back the 32 for those that don't want the 64. Not that I would ever get one smaller than 64....but I'm one of those people that can easily fill the 128 GB model lol.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I get by with an 8GB internal size. I have very little apps.I do however buy at least double the storage I believe I need for the simple reason I may end up actually start putting music and such on my phone and the extra storage will be there.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

My mother got by with an 8gb for years but that was with smaller iPhones. She didn't want to watch any videos on such a small screen and maybe had 30 songs tops on her phone. Only a handful of apps and didn't take a lot of photos. But with the 6 plus she finally started doing things she never had...and using a lot more space then she could imagine. I had talked her into the 64 gb and she thought it was going to be a waste....but she's happy she went with it because she's used up about 40gb lol

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Less than 8 GB used to 40 GB? Wow!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

You can always use Verizon cloud or iCloud.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It's really not that difficult. Almost every blu-ray we buy now has a digital version so...put those on your phone and the space goes quickly. I think that's probably what's using up most of her space. That and videos she records. Once she got a bigger screen she was much more willing to actually use it for viewing movies when she's out and about. She doesn't stream video except for the occasional clip she views on FB or YouTube.  She doesn't have a lot of music and I would guess she only has about 100 pics tops.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Actually a good suggestion...if you don't mind paying for more space every month (iCloud). Never actually used the Verizon Cloud so I don't remember how much space you get for free.

0 Likes