I have a s4 phone and a 2014 chevy that will not reconize voice comands from this phone. Any help?
colt45fan

I have a s4 phone and a 2014 chevy that will not reconize voice comands from this phone. Any help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a s4 phone and a 2014 chevy that will not reconize voice comands from this phone. Any help?
Not applicable

You have me confused. You are posting in Apple but an S4 is a Android Device. Now a 4S is an iOS device.

You have to state what type of system your auto uses. iE uconnect or another program.

You may need to look in the manual on how to pair your device properly. Or many dealerships will attempt it for you.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a s4 phone and a 2014 chevy that will not reconize voice comands from this phone. Any help?
Not applicable

You have me confused. You are posting in Apple but an S4 is a Android Device. Now a 4S is an iOS device.

You have to state what type of system your auto uses. iE uconnect or another program.

You may need to look in the manual on how to pair your device properly. Or many dealerships will attempt it for you.

Good Luck

0 Likes