I have a verizon iphone 4s. I do not use it with verizon sim. It is registered with someone other. How, can I unlocked it too use it with my local carrier. I am not in USA
ahmedbilal

I have a verizon iphone 4s. I do not use it with verizon sim. It is registered with someone other. How, can I unlocked it too use it with my local carrier. I am not in USA.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a verizon iphone 4s. I do not use it with verizon sim. It is registered with someone other. How, can I unlocked it too use it with my local carrier. I am not in USA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ahmedbilal,

We certainly want you to enjoy a device in your possesion. Since the device is registered to someone else, you will want to reach out to that person and confirm the status of the SIM being unlocked. Click to view the SIM unlock policy http://vz.to/1yCquHe

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a verizon iphone 4s. I do not use it with verizon sim. It is registered with someone other. How, can I unlocked it too use it with my local carrier. I am not in USA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ahmedbilal,

We certainly want you to enjoy a device in your possesion. Since the device is registered to someone else, you will want to reach out to that person and confirm the status of the SIM being unlocked. Click to view the SIM unlock policy http://vz.to/1yCquHe

0 Likes
ahmedbilal

What kind of information I needed from the owner. And The SIM cards used in our 3G Global Ready phones are locked.  By the end of January, 2015, we will unlock those SIM cards at your request once you have fulfilled the term of your service contract or Edge installment sales agreement and your balance is current.

What does the bolded lines mean?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ahmedbilal,

Great question! We want to make sure you have fully understanding. It means that if your have a locked 3G Global device by Jan 2015 we will be able to unlock the device upon request if you have an active VZW account with the line no longer in a 2 year contract or has made all the necessary payments on the Edge agreement. Your account must also have no past due balances.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes