I have an I phone 6 and having a problem with dropped callers on the Hutchinson River Parkway between exits 28 and 26. What can I do?
Marlowe414

I have an I phone 6 and having a problem with dropped callers on the Hutchinson River Parkway between exits 28 and 26. What can I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an I phone 6 and having a problem with dropped callers on the Hutchinson River Parkway between exits 28 and 26. What can I do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Marlowe414! Let's restore your calls back to crystal clear again. When did this problem begin? What is the affected zip code? Are you having any issues with sending/receiving text messages and or connecting to data/internet? Share details.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I have an I phone 6 and having a problem with dropped callers on the Hutchinson River Parkway between exits 28 and 26. What can I do?
Marlowe414

THis problem has been going on for a couple months. I looked up online to see the ZIP Code for this area and think it is 10528. I don't know about text or emails because I am driving through that area, but I do know that Siri does not work in that area. So I am thinking that internet does not work ether.

Thank you. Marlowe

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marlowe414, this is a well covered 4G area so  iam shocked that you would be having any issues. Are any other users experiencing the samething?
AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes