I have been bougth İphone 6 from Dubai but I live in Turkey. It have verizon simlock and I cannot use it with my vodafone simcard.How can i solve this problem?
salihcelik

I have been bougth İphone 6 from Dubai but I live in Turkey. It have verizon simlock and I cannot use it with my vodafone simcard.How can i solve this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have been bougth İphone 6 from Dubai but I live in Turkey. It have verizon simlock and I cannot use it with my vodafone simcard.How can i solve this problem?
Weth
Legend

This is not something that can be fixed here.  It would need to be unlocked by the carrier in Dubai. Verizon has nothing to do with this problem. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have been bougth İphone 6 from Dubai but I live in Turkey. It have verizon simlock and I cannot use it with my vodafone simcard.How can i solve this problem?
Weth
Legend

This is not something that can be fixed here.  It would need to be unlocked by the carrier in Dubai. Verizon has nothing to do with this problem. 

0 Likes
salihcelik

I went to Apple Store in Turkey for this problem and I was told I have to contact Verizon USA.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Verizon doesn't lock the iPhone, all iPhones since the iPhone 5 are sold unlocked from Verizon.  If the phone was reported lost or stolen, an activation lock will be put on the phone.   If that is the case, Verizon will not help you.  Call Verizon's international support number

tel:1-908-559-4899

0 Likes