I just got iphone 5c and i am not happy with it. It uses to much data and i don't even know how. I can't get the ringtones i want for my contacts.I got it on my free upgrade but i want to take it back and get something else but where i got it they say i c
virginia45

I just got iphone 5c and i am not happy with it. It uses to much data and i don't even know how. I can't get the ringtones i want for my contacts.I got it on my free upgrade but i want to take it back and get something else but where i got it they say i can't because i don't have the earbuds and i have serches or them. now i am suck with a phone i don't like at all until my next upgrade. this is very dishearten

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I just got iphone 5c and i am not happy with it. It uses to much data and i don't even know how. I can't get the ringtones i want for my contacts.I got it on my free upgrade but i want to take it back and get something else but where i got it they say
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

1. If you are this unhappy with that phone, and the lost earbuds is the only thing stopping you from taking it back, why do not just buy some earbuds. That way you can get rid of that phone. It all depend upon how much you want to get rid of that phone.

2. Yet if you are stuck with that iPhone, here is something might help you to control the data usage. By design, iPhones do turn off WiFi when they go dormant. So if a download is in progress and so forth when the phone goes dormant, it will switch to use cellular data, if this setting is left on. Therefore, from multi-sources I have learned that if you keep your iPhone connected to a power source, then it will stay connected to the available WiFi.

0 Likes