I'm heading to mexico. I was suggested to buy a mexican sim card for my apple 6 because, well in 12 years being with verizon, their service sucks in mexico,,, any suggestions
tomasito

I'm heading to mexico. Anyone have any tips about using a Mexican sim card for an I phone 6 +?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I'm heading to mexico. I was suggested to buy a mexican sim card for my apple 6 because, well in 12 years being with verizon, their service sucks in mexico,,, any suggestions
mama23dogs
Legend

Just buy a local SIM card and install it.  You will have to use a local number while in Mexico.  It's like tracfone service....buy only what you think you will use, be aware of expiration dates (90 days)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I'm heading to mexico. I was suggested to buy a mexican sim card for my apple 6 because, well in 12 years being with verizon, their service sucks in mexico,,, any suggestions
mama23dogs
Legend

Just buy a local SIM card and install it.  You will have to use a local number while in Mexico.  It's like tracfone service....buy only what you think you will use, be aware of expiration dates (90 days)

0 Likes