I need my iphone 4 unlocked and am currently in the UK. How can I get this done while overseas so I can us the phone on a UK provider?
peterkindel

I need my iphone 4 unlocked and am currently in the UK.  How can I get this done while overseas so I can us the phone on a UK provider?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need my iphone 4 unlocked and am currently in the UK. How can I get this done while overseas so I can us the phone on a UK provider?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

peterkindel,

Let's get you some assistance. I'll be happy to answer any device questions you may have. The iPhone4 for Verizon Wireless is a CDMA only device and is not capable of accepting a SIM card from a foreign provider. an iPhone 4S may be able to work there. Please clarify if you have an iPhone 4 or an iPhone 4S.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I need my iphone 4 unlocked and am currently in the UK.  How can I get this done while overseas so I can us the phone on a UK provider?
peterkindel

I think its a 4, where would I find if its a 4s?

0 Likes
Re: I need my iphone 4 unlocked and am currently in the UK.  How can I get this done while overseas so I can us the phone on a UK provider?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

peterkindel,

Thanks for getting back to us. To see the model number, please go to Settings > General > About. What do you see there for Model?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes