I ordered an iPhone 6s and it has been stuck in processing for the past week.
mikewa33
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered at 3 a.m est on the dot and it said it will be delivered by 9/25. Is this normal for a preorder to still be in processing or should I have a delivery date. Also the type of 6s I ordered still as delivery by 9/25 on the site

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I ordered an iPhone 6s and it has been stuck in processing for the past week.
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

This is normal. It will stay in processing until it is prepped for shipping. Assuming yours is one of the ones that ships during the Initial shipments then you can expect some updates to its status soon. It may start to show some movement tomorrow or over the weekend...but you won't likely receive it until the 25th or a day earlier. You have to remember that it's not released yet so you can't expect it to be shipped or out of processing yet.

View solution in original post

Re: I ordered an iPhone 6s and it has been stuck in processing for the past week.
Weth
Legend

Yes, this is very normal. You won't see action until 923 or 9/24 with 9/24 the most likely, depending on where you live. These phones are all pre-staged and ready to move with overnight shipping for arrival on 9/25

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

This is normal. It will stay in processing until it is prepped for shipping. Assuming yours is one of the ones that ships during the Initial shipments then you can expect some updates to its status soon. It may start to show some movement tomorrow or over the weekend...but you won't likely receive it until the 25th or a day earlier. You have to remember that it's not released yet so you can't expect it to be shipped or out of processing yet.

mikewa33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks guys Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Last year my 6+ was shipped the day after pre-order.  It arrived at my local FedEx that Tuesday and sat until release day.  So like it's been mentioned...all of this is normal and part of the process.  I can't lie though, it was hard to know that my phone was only a couple of miles away but I still couldn't have it.  LOL!   🙂

0 Likes
cowboysdude
Enthusiast - Level 2

Be patient... it'll come.  I know it's exciting and a new device but I'm sure they're doing their best to get them all out in a timely manner.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes